Monday, January 1, 2007

Couch to 5k: Week 4, Day 3


Couch-to-5K Week 4, Day 3, and feeling great. Last night was New Year's. I ate more, and more unhealthily, than normal. Still, my weight was down when I checked it after my run this morning. This was the last of the Week 4 runs. I'm apprehensive about beginning Week 5, but I can do it! I just wish that I could find a better surface to run on - the concrete sidewalks have been killing my knees.

The W4D3 C25K workout:

Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:

  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
I concluded with a 90 second Walk, and then a 5 minute cooldown.

No comments:

Post a Comment