Monday, January 15, 2007

Couch to 5k: Week 7, Day 1

Week 7, Day 1: A nice weekend run through the park. The park was pretty dirty this morning: lots of overflowing trash cans and litter everywhere. People are slobs. Must have been a lot of weekend partying.

I'm feeling pretty good, and I'm glad that this week there is a return to consistency - the three workouts this week are all the same once again. I'm now running 2.5 miles nonstop, so I'm getting really close to my 5k goal (5k being 3.1 miles).

The Workout: Five minute warmup walk, followed by 25 minutes of running, ending with a 8 minute cooldown walk.

1 comment:

  1. OK I read a lot of blogs and I started the thread about "do you have a blog" at CR just so I could read more Blogs and your blog has more graphics and detail than I have ever seen. I cant even make a link on mine without posting the whole Link!

    ReplyDelete