Sunday, February 18, 2007

Enough Already!

Tomorrow will be one week since the last time I ran. I'd very much like to hit the pavement again, but this head and chest cold still has me in its grasp. The fact that we're in the middle of unusually cold weather here in Florida isn't helping my motivation, either. Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the mid-thirties in the morning. I know that for many other runners that's balmy for this time of year, but for me it is frigid. I guess it's good that my cold has coincided with the cold weather - maybe by the time I'm feeling better it will be more pleasant outside.

My safety vest arrived in the mail, and I have some new music loaded up on my nano, so I'm raring to go. Maybe tomorrow? I'm off work for President's Day, so I could even get in a daylight run provided I feel up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment