Friday, March 9, 2007

Just Can't Wait to Get on the Road Again

Well, I slept through my intended morning run yesterday, but I got home from work early and Stacy and the kids were out shopping, so I geared up and did my trial walk through the park for about 40 minutes. My ankle was still feeling good after 40 minutes of walking, so I jogged home for the last 10 minutes or so. Still felt good, but later that evening it began bugging me again. I'm going to keep taking it easy for a few days - my sports medicine doctor appointment is on Wednesday, and I don't want to do anything that would delay my healing, but it sure felt good to get back out there again!

Also: I weighed myself this morning, and for the first time since maybe high school my weight is now in the 160's! (169.4)

No comments:

Post a Comment