Wednesday, June 18, 2008

C25k: Week 1, Day 2

I now have W1D2 under my belt. I felt a little sore yesterday, which is to be expected, but it didn't prevent me from getting out there this morning. It was a perfect morning for running: low humidity and mostly clear skies. It was fully dark when I set out, and the sky was just starting to lighten when I returned home. I went out to walk the dog a half-hour later and it had started to drizzle. I looked up and saw a beautiful full-arc rainbow crossing over the route I had just run. I'll take that as a sign that I'm back on the right track.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dan,

    I'm so pleased that you've managed to make it back into the fold again. I've checked up on you periodically to see if you are still hanging in there and am now foolishly proud to find you. Keep up the good work. There are many people being inspired by you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Anonymous! It's good to be back.

    ReplyDelete