Saturday, December 30, 2006

Couch to 5k: Week 4, Day 2


Week 4, Day 2: This one seemed a bit harder than Day 1, actually, but not by much. It also was a weekend run, so I was able to do the Park route, which I prefer.

My running pace seems to be getting faster each time, but that's probably because the workouts are involving less walking and more running, not because I'm going any faster. Anyhow, I'm not trying to set a speed record.

The W4D2 C25K workout:

Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:

  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
I concluded with a 90 second Walk, and then a 5 minute cooldown.

No comments:

Post a Comment