Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Couch to 5k: Week 7, Day 2

Week 7, Day 2: This was an early morning run, up Pinehurst. I finished my cooldown walk with about 10 minutes to spare; just enough time to ice my legs for a few minutes and then go upstairs for Zoe's 6AM school wakeup. The weather today was perfect for running.




The Workout: Five minute warmup walk, 25 minute run, 9 minute cooldown walk.


Question: What do Laurence Fishburne, Samuel L. Jackson, Slobodan Milošević, and Kirsten Dunst all have in common?



Answer: Inexplicably, the answer is ME. I was looking at someone else's running blog yesterday and they had a link to the myheritage.com site, which has a supposed 'celebrity facial recognition' scanner. You can upload a photo of yourself and it will compare your facial features to those of various celebrities. I am a white male in my 30's. I think their software needs some more work. Amusingly enough, though, I kind of DO see some vague similarities to Kirsten Dunst, at least in the photo that I used for comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment