Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Here We Go Again

I've been feeling good these last few days, so I think I'll suit up and go running tomorrow morning to see how it feels. I'll take it easy, but I can't wait!

In other news, my first 5k is just three days away, now. I'm absolutely not going to run it. I am, however, considering walking it. Frankly, I'm ambivalent: I really wanted my first "5k" experience to be one where I run. Since there's another one in my area in May, I was thinking about just passing this one up. On the other hand, my mother will be in town this weekend, and I'd love to walk the 5k with her.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to wait that's fine with me!
    GG says that
    "don't walk your mother into a spiderweb!"

    "it is just wonderful having Alice with me for a few days"
    "Love and kisses to everybody"
    GG

    ReplyDelete