Saturday, July 28, 2007

C25k - Week 1, Day 1

Today I restarted C25k and got serious again about my diet. I'm up 9 pounds from my low of 164, which was 3 pounds below my goal weight of 167. My goal is to get back down to 167 again, and I'm confident I can do it. I've restarted C25k about 3 times or so over the last few months, so no fanfare this time. I'm just going to quietly persevere through the weeks. Ankle feels great, so no excuses.

My Nike+ sensor battery must be dying - it kept pausing the timer during the run because it wasn't sensing movement. I wasn't going that slowly! Since it was a pain to restart it each time, I just turned off the tracking and used the C25k podcast to keep track of time. I'll get a new Nike+ for myself as a reward when I graduate C25k again, but until then I'll just do without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment